Ad Code

I didn’t even know an artiste who has been nominated in Artiste of the decade category in which Sarkodie won the ultimate can be tamed as upcoming artiste .



I didn’t know an Artiste who has won the BETs in 2015 as the only Reggae/Dancehall artiste can be labeled as upcoming artiste.
I didn’t know an artiste can be adjudged 7 times Reggae/Dancehall artiste of the years at the VGMAs and still be labeled as upcoming artiste.
I didn’t know an artiste who won artiste of the year at the VGMAs can be labeled as upcoming artiste.

How can artists who has songs with Legends like Alpha Blondy, Sean Paul , Sizzla, Bennie man , Morgan Heritage, Bounty Killer, Shaggy , etc be labeled as upcoming.
Last but not the least how an artiste who was recognized by the Grammys through works with Legendary group Morgan Heritage , Etana, Jesse Royals , Sean Paul be labeled as upcoming.
Stonebwoy is not that your regular Reggae artiste, his works always do the talkings.
In my conclusion Onukpa is fake and envious of someone he claims is his son , I rest my case .

Post a Comment

0 Comments

WATCH'S

Ad Code